Saturday, October 01, 2005

Thankful For Rosacea-Ltd

I was very distressed upon learning I had rosacea. I had always had very clear skin and got lots of compliments on it. The dermatologists I saw gave me pills that made me sick and creams to rub on my skin that made it worse so at odd chances I searched the web for any help I could find and came across the Rosacea Ltd site. I was very skeptical about trying this product, but figured I had nothing to lose because of their guarantee so in February 2001 I ordered the disks. I am so thankful I did. The product is wonderful if you follow the instructions they give you and take it slow at first. My skin is very sensitive so I have to use a lot less than most. The jojoba oil and Neutrogena cleansing bar are wonderful products that go with the disks and really help the skin. If you are wondering whether to try this product or not I urge you to please try it. I know you will be pleased with the results. I am so thankful that I found this product! Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions and I will share my experiences and tell you what products I have found that work for me. Julia