Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rosacea Skin Care Treatment

I ordered the Rosacea-Ltd discs in December of 2002, after reading the dozens and dozens of "praise" messages for the product on this site. I was hesitant about spending $98, especially after so many other rosacea treatments have not worked. Two months later I can tell you that if I paid double that price, it would have STILL been worth it! The product when used as directed does everything it promises. I not only suffer from rosacea but also seborrheic dermatitis, and this product cleared up the greasy, flaky quality my skin had. In general my skin looks younger, healthier and more even toned. I would recommend this product to men as well as women. You will notice better results if you try to add in the recommended water and limit "trigger" foods (one of mine is chocolate). I am so grateful for this product...I am going to tell my dermatologist and family doctor to pass the word along. Give it a try! You have nothing to lose except red, blotchy skin!

**Carol