Monday, August 22, 2005

Rosacea-Ltd Has Helped My Rosacea

From the Rosacea Support Group Archives:

Re: rosaceaLTD
From: Francisco Pelaez
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 05:49:49

I'm using the rosacea disks and have found them very helpful. I started
using them twice a day (am and pm) but after joining the group and learning
of the zinc, dimethicone, metronidazole compound, I only use it now in the
am, and the compound at pm.
It has been working pretty good.
Francisco

From: kathleenmeterko@worldnet.att.net
To: rosacea-support@eGroups.com
Subject: [rosacea] rosaceaLTD
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 19:01:53 -0700

I just found Rosacea-LTD website. I am thinking
of ordering. Anybody else want to give
their opinion. Redness is problem for me
not so much the bumps anymore. Also, if
you use them can you still use Metrogel?
Kathleen
postamble();