Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Rosacea-Ltd

This is my second rosacea ltd order. I ordered the first time because you are up front about what your ingredients are and they just made sense to me. Now, about 10 months later, I am very pleased. I haven't used the metrocream since placing my first order and haven't had any flare ups in quite a while. At first I followed your recommendation to use only jojoba oil and didn't wear anything but sunscreen on my face. After a few months I started using additional moisturizer and makeup again -whether it really makes me younger I won't swear but I like it and my face can handle it now. I do have to be careful and watch the ingredients for things I know bother me - especially sunscreens other than titanium dioxide. Please don't go out of business! I sometimes wonder if I should buy a lifetime supply.

*Catherine