Monday, October 24, 2005

Rosacea-Ltd and Jojoba Oil

I've been using jojoba oil that I bought at Whole Foods. It's made by Now Foods, Bloomingdale, IL 60108. Their website is www.nowfoods.com.I bought the 4 fl. oz (118 ml) size & it cost about $8 or $9. When I unscrewed the top, there was a seal over the bottle. Instead of peeling it off, I punctured 2 holes so that I can dispense just a few drops at a time.

My regimen is to wash my face with Neutrogena moisturizing bar soap for sensitive skin first, then apply the Rosacea LTD disk to my nose and then finally put just 2 drops jojoba oil on my wet palms & apply to the rest of my still wet face. As long as your palms & face are wet, the 2 drops spreads nicely to cover your whole face.

I've been doing this for about 2 months now & my rosacea is about85-90% improved & stays that way 95% of the time. Of course, I'm also being careful to try avoiding my triggers.

Linda