Friday, March 04, 2005

Rosacea-Ltd Improves Damaged Skin

After reading the Rosacea-LTD website, I was hopeful that this wasn't a gimmick. I have suffered with Rosacea for several years, not knowing what it was other than 'bad' skin. A year ago, it went from bad to worse with the papules and pustules, so I saw a doctor and started using Metrogel. After refilling that prescription twice, it stopped working. My face went from worse to terrifying, and I was depressed at the prospect of a continually worsening, permanently damaged complexion. I ordered the discs, and started following the directions exactly. Within 3 days, the results were dramatic. I haven't even gotten to use the white disc yet, and my face is 75% cleared. Over time the damaged skin is healing, but I'm astounded at the results after only 1 week. If you suffer from Rosacea or acne, get your credit card out right now and order this. It works! - Wanda