Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Controlling Rosacea With Rosacea-Ltd

I am posting to you to express how pleased I am with the results I achieved with the Rosacea-Ltd Treatment.

I was diagnosed with rosacea about four years ago and had little success in treating its symptoms until now. In the past I have taken different forms of antibiotics both oral and topical, used metrogel and rosex cream. All had the desired effects of reducing the symptoms, but only for a limited time - after two to three months; the symptoms returned often even worse than before the treatment.

Since starting to use Rosacea-Ltd, I have noticed a definite improvement in the appearance of my skin. My skin is noticeably less red and “outbreaks” of pustules greatly reduced (and when they do appear, they are less numerous and last for a shorter period). I have found the treatment to be mild and pleasant smelling (previously I was unable to use perfumed products on my skin, as it is quite sensitive). I’m really delighted with Rosacea-Ltd and would gladly recommend it to others.
Kirsty