Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rosacea-Ltd Has Worked The Best for Me

I don't think anything can work 100% a hundred percent of the time. But, Rosacea-ltd has worked the best for me. I was curious and did a search on the ingredients and found that they have anti-inflammatory properties as well as anti-bacterial and one of the ingredients - I can't remember which is vascular constricting which reduces redness and flushing so you get the benefit of laser without the price and pain so many experience.

I also use jojoba oil which has a lot of great beneficial properties also.

I have found that there are some things that I have to practice moderation with - red wine for example but the blush wines are not a problem. In general I can pretty much live my life as I want now without having to always focus on rosacea.

Diane