Monday, December 06, 2004

Rosacea-Ltd User Since November 1999

I began using Rosacea-LTD disks in November 1999 after begining a new treatment for fibromyalgia that requires avoidance of salicylates (found in many topical preparations). Along with the redness, flushing, and pimples I had struggled with for many years, I have developed a condition called perioral dermatitis which was not responding to any prescribed medications. It consisted of small, red, hard, VERY sore clusters of bumps around my lips and nose. My doctor was tired of my complaining and I was tired of not getting better! I've been using the disks for 4 months now, have increased my water intake, and am seeing excellent results. The redness AND the bumps have both decreased significantly! In addition, my skin is in good condition without the use of moisturizers and cremes. I just use a little around my eyes and suncreen when I go out. I am so grateful to have found this product--

Thank you very much for bringing it to the internet via your website.

Sincerely,

Kathryn.