Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rosacea-Ltd Has Improved My Skin

I've been using your product for about 4 weeks now, and my skin has really
improved. I had a mild case of rosacea on my cheeks and also perioral
dermatitis and occasional acne pimples. My skin was extremely oily, but at
the same time very dehydrated. A real mess! Products that worked for my
acne were making my rosacea worse, so I just didn't know what to do. I
tried so many things that didn't work, and for so many years, that I thought
that NOTHING could ever help clearing my skin. Until I found Rosacea-Ltd
III while searching on the Net. I reluctantly decided to try it (after
reading all the testimonies TWICE!). I am glad I did. Now the papules are
gone and the redness too. And my skin is much smoother, more supple, and
much less oily.
At first, I reacted very strongly to the Cetaphil cleansing bar and I had
to stop using it for a couple of days. But my skin got used to it after
about a week, although I have to be extremely careful when I use it. Maybe
it's not the best soap for my type of skin. As for the jojoba oil, I was
very reluctant to use it on my already very OILY skin. But it worked
wonders and made my skin less oily. Now I can really feel my skin, it is
not hidden under layers of oil. Thank you Bass and Boney.

Sincerely,

G.F.