Monday, November 08, 2004

My Story of Rosacea

In June of 1999 after months of working in a stressful work environment, I saw a doctor who informed me that I had Rosacea.

At first I thought it was something that would just go away in couple of days with ointment. Was I ever wrong. I had tried so many different medications, which did not work and always ended up going back to using steroid cream to rid myself of the redness, just so I could try something different again. Nothing was working and I was also concerned because I had been taking antibiotics for months.

I really thought that this was it. I was going to have to live with this red, swollen look on my face and as a female at 32, that was not going over well. It really started to take a toll on me mentally.

In early March 2000, I woke up at 3:30 a.m. in the morning and said to myself "their has to be something". I got on the internet and once I found the Rosacea Ltd web page I read everything. It took me a while, but I was facinated that there was so much information about Rosacea.

I have to admit, when I saw the pictures of the disks, I thought "ya right". But I was very impressed that the home page was not a hard sell page. It was more informative, which is why I could not wait for 8:00 a.m. to come around so I could call.

I was on the phone with Bass & Boney for about 30 minutes going over my condition and life changes to help the problem. I could not believe it was not one of those "what's your credit card number..Thanks for calling" companies.

I received the disks in two days. I can not believe the difference. Within two months, I off antibiotics and my face looked great.

My whole attitude has changed as well as my life style based on information I learned from the web page as well as the phone call. I'm so glad I found this product.

I'm also very angry that my doctor did not inform me of this, so I informed him!!!!

~~ J.Price