Sunday, May 08, 2005

Rosacea-Ltd: A Simple Solution

I was skeptical about such a simple solution to a complex skin problem. I had already tried topical antibiotic cream and laser treatments. The laser treatment helped reduce the dilated blood vessels, but it also left my skin extremely reddened (and I still got those zits). I thought, "What have I got to lose?" and tried the Roseacea Ltd. disks. That was 2 months ago. The redness has all but disappeared, the spidery veins are markedly reduced. Another lifestyle change I made was to eliminate facial foundation and powder completely. Now I don't need to wear makeup to cover up my skin anymore. I've never endorsed a product before in my life, but I'm behind this 100%. I had to write about it because most of the time, I don't even think about my rosacea anymore, and that is a wonderful way to feel!
Thanks a million. Deborah Seeman