Monday, April 25, 2005

Rosacea-Ltd Produces Amazing Results!

I have been using your Rosacea-Ltd product for just under a year now. The results have been truly amazing! I had tried, like many others, everything I could find to take care of the problem.

The only results I could get from antibiotics (oral and topical) were minimal at best. I had been trying facials in the hopes of clearing up the problem.

After I started using your product I took the info from your web site to the salon where I had gone for the facials and let the esthetician read it over. She agreed that my skin was certainly looking better and could find no fault with any of the ingredients used in your product. I told her to get in contact with you all to arrange to sell the product to her clients.

At last, a product that does exactly what it promises, with minimal expense, minimal effort!!!!
~Lee Anne Sellare