Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Rosacea Solution

At the age of 30, I thought I was about over my days of having acne. Then I developed rosacea and almost overnight my face turned into a nightmare. I didn't want to look at it much less have anyone else see it. I went to many doctors and tried most of the treatments that are out there. I would usually see a little improvement and then after a couple of months my skin would be right back to where it started. I can't tell you how many times someone asked my why I let my nose get so sunburned! I found the Rosacea-Ltd web site and thought I would give it a try. I had nothing to lose, my skin could not get much worse. I have now been using the discs for over 6 months. My face is almost totally cleared up. The redness is totally gone. I am grateful that I don't have to take potentially harmful medications and that I don't have to try and hide my face anymore.
*Lisa